Call Center Supervisor (CALL CENTER)
Carey International, Inc. • Frederick, MD
7445 New Technology Way
Frederick, MD 21703
Full-Time | Travel - None | Experience - At least 2 year(s) | Degree - 2 Year Degree | Travel, Hospitality, Transportation | Customer Service, Transportation, Management
Are you are looking for a supportive culture that listens and encourage employees?
A team that will provide the knowledge and resources to help you do the job well and rewards excellence?
Are you looking for a company that makes work fun?
COME GROW WITH CAREY!
Carey International, Inc.is accepting resumes for the position of:
Customer Engagement Supervisor
for our National Call Center located in Frederick, MD.
When you join our Customer Engagement Center team, you will be Responsible for the daily supervision of a team consisting of 15-20 Customer Engagement Specialists within the Customer Engagement Center. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coaching and development of Customer Engagement Specialists, conducting performance reviews, managing time, etc. Works with Customer Engagement Center staff to ensure call flow and staffing requirements are met, and assure departmental service levels and customer satisfaction levels are achieved. Analyzes daily, weekly and monthly reports to ensure optimal performance by Specialists. Identifies and communicates areas for continual improvement of service levels and overall performance metrics for the Customer Engagement team. Recommends and initiates process improvement with the oversight of Customer Engagement Center Management.
Join a world-class and worldwide organization:
- Won the prestigious Award of Excellence for Best Chauffeured Services Worldwide from Luxury Travel Advisor magazine.
- Awarded two GOLD Travel Weekly Magellan Awards, one for best worldwide coverage and the other for best mobile application.
Fleet and Technology Facts:
Carey’s wide range of amenities and services attract clients of the highest caliber.
- Fleet of well-maintained late-model sedans, SUVs, vans and specialty vehicles with in-vehicle GPS.
- Proprietary innovative technology allowing Customers to make reservations on-line, through a mobile app or by phone.
- Our advanced technology extends to “two-way" in-vehicle tablet-based communications between our Chauffeurs and Dispatchers and between our Chauffeurs and Customers.
For Full-Time positions:
- Paid vacation and sick leave. Ten (10) paid holidays per calendar year.
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid Life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- Supplement insurance options at group rates, including Long Term Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Care, and Universal Life.
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan
Carey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To express interest in this career opportunity, please send a cover letter with salary history and a current resume to: email@example.com
Refer to position: FRC18-01
Education: High School diploma or GED required; AA certification or college degree preferred.
Experience: 2+ years in a leadership/supervisor role in a call center environment. Call Center Management software experience helpful.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, decision making and problem solving skills for effectively supporting and motivating team members.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen effectively and respond clearly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with team members, customers and interface with other departments.
- Able to work independently and manage processes within stringent timeframes.
- Good understanding of quality process improvement initiatives and call center metrics,
- Good PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and other MS Office,
Attributes and Characteristics:
- Team player, who supports and promotes his/her team.
- Supportive of team, and shows ability and willingness to coach and develop.
- Strong ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis.
- Able to evaluate problems and demonstrate the strength of judgment to recognize when to escalate issues, questions, and problems to the attention of senior management.
- Maintains a sense of urgency at all times.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Able to consistently exhibit, promote, uphold, and support the values and goals of the organization
- Able to work independently.
- Contributes and effectively participates in building and maintaining a positive team environment.
- Embraces and actively participates in promoting a diverse work environment.
- Respects and maintains work confidentiality at all times.
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances and rules quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrates professional, courteous, and respectful phone etiquette.
- Able to understand customers’ problems and act promptly and accurately to resolve them. Able to provide corrective and preventive solutions.
• Post ID: 30999352 maryland