Reports to Controller
Location Easton, MD
Date November 2017
Compile and record employee time and payroll data. May compute employees' time worked, production and commissions. May compute and post wages and deductions or prepare paychecks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance and 401(k) deductions.
- electronic time clocks ( Ceridian Dayforce HCM software or equivalent) and review the downloaded information for completeness and accuracy.
- Contact various department supervisors for any missed times.
- Process weekly transfer of payroll data to Ceridian for 100+ employees
- Compile internal management reports from payroll system software.
- System administration for HRIS
- Human Resources Capacity.
- Financial Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Some travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to three years of Ceridian Dayforce or equivalent ADP experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEA WATCH INTERNATIONAL
8978 GLEBE PARK DRIVE
EASTON, MD 21601
Full time, day shift position.
Payroll/HR Specialist in the Easton, MD Corporate Office.
Experience in P/R field a must.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM experience preferred.
Computer experience in Excel/MS Office is necessary.
Excellent pay and FIRST DAY benefits including
Medical, vision, dental, life and disability Insurance,
401k retirement plan with company match
Holiday, sick and vacation pay.
Apply in person 8 to 4, at 8978 Glebe Park Drive (in the Industrial Business Park by the airport), Easton, Maryland. Email to
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Ceridian: 2 years
- Payroll: 3 years
• Post ID: 28321652 maryland